13 Nov 2013

Launch Party Time!




I am proud to introduce two brand new services to the NOTHING NEW family, and to celebrate we are having a party!

Goody bags and drinks will be dished out, and after a short showcase of the new services available, then you are free to browse the GreenSeam collection. I will be able to answer any questions or give advice on how to make the most of your wardrobe, what’s involved in the sewing tuition, measure you up and help finish off the free booze!

There will be a special prize for the best NOTHING NEW outfit, so don your most stylish and glamorous charity shop finds, hand me downs, vintage and upcycled pieces to be in with the chance of winning a FREE bespoke item up to the value of £200. I must be in a generous mood!

My New Services;
GreenSeam - A new fixed price made to measure service, offering a capsule collection of carefully curated styles and ethically sourced fabrics, ready to be handmade just for you.

Sewing Tuition - for those who want to learn how to make their own clothes, I am now taking on students! Professional and friendly one-to-one tuition by the hour. No block booking required, but lovely discounts if you do

You are free to drop by anytime, as this event is being held in my studio, you will need to call 07957983974 so that someone can let you in. Don't be shy now, come and check out the studio and have a free drink on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment