13 Jun 2013

We Have Moved!

I have now finished moving from Mr Birds Emporium to a fabulous new private studio upstairs (don't worry - still inside the Custard Factory!). I decided to make the move as the business is growing I need more space. Being here also means I have my own private area for fittings and I hope to offer one-to-one sewing tuition in this space also. It's exciting times ahead and I look forward to you joining me! All details of opening times and how to contact me are on the poster below.


Here is a picture taken on Monday - just as I had finished moving everything in, just the long process of sorting it all out! Once I am properly settled and am up to date on commissions I will be holding an open evening/party - add yourself to the newsletter list to get your invite!





No comments:

Post a Comment